C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robinne Burrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:47:34 -0700
Hi,

I am the childrens coordinator for KCET, "A Place of Our Own", an
Emmy-award winning show on KCET. We are currently looking for children
like yours between the age of infancy to 5 years old to be a participant
on our show. If you havent seen our extraordinary program, we do not
exploit special needs children, nor will they be singled out from the
non-special needs children. We simply have children of all backgrounds,
ethnicities and needs, including Palsy.

If your child would like to be on TV and you live in the greater Los
Angeles area, please send the age of your little one and a picture
(optional).

Thanks and we wish you continued strength,

Robinne A. Burrell
Children Coordinator
"A Place of Our Own/Los Ninos en su Casa"
KCET
4401 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027