From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:45:28 -0500
Hi Howard;
You could certainly tempt me.  Have you considered sales?
I'm not totally convinced that I want 2 meters and hf in the same radio.
The price I believe is less than my 570.  How is the dsp performance?  I
have not been totally impressed with my 570 dsp.  The distortion or "watery
sound" is almost as bad as some of the noise you are trying to get rid of.
Did you buy either of the i f filters or are you just using the dsp?  What
type of microphone? Do they get into buttons on the mike to control the
radio as some of the uhf/vhf radios do?
tnx
Rich