From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:32:06 -0800
Hi Rich,

Even though there were a lot of menus, I found the rig overall very easy to
use.  You need the QSY;er but otherwise, I found it very usable for me, even
with the menus.  I used mine on Field Day one year and even in the midst of
the contest, I didn't find the menus a problem with the QSY;er available.  I
was able to use DSP, noise blanking et al with no real problem.  The UT-106
DSP seems to be pretty good and for audio implemented DSP, works very well.

I hope that helps.  Merry Christmas and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX