From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 13:09:37 -0400
The podcast I've tried from several sources are no special format at all,
they are plain mp3's that you can send to your mp3 player.  The programs on
ACBRadio have always been in mp3 format and I have been downloading the
mp3's and listening to them on the go for many years.  ACBRadio has just
simplified the download process.  In the past you had to download the m3u in
order to get the file names of the mp3's.

Regards, Ken