From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:13:16 -0500
Hi Tom and Listers;
Go into it6.
If you go into the tools menu and the internet options, there you will find
a tab that says privacy.

If you tab you will come to the check box that lets you use the pop-up
blocker.

Leave it checked and, then there is an edit box.

Put in the address for KYW's site and you won't have any problems.

The check box says something like, allow pop-ups from these sites.

It works just find and, my pop-up blocker is still on.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389