From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:07:04 -0500
Hi;
I think I agree.  If we have established that test materials are available
elsewhere in "accessible form" what other materials are we looking for and
more importantly, what will I do with all this stuff once it is accessible?
For me, one of the more significant issues is that the screen reader folks
(jfw or window eyes) haven't satisfactorily resolved pdf issues.  I can
download and convert a pdf file to txt alright.  The end result, however, is
often very unsatisfactory.
Rich