From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:30:36 -0700
Hi Richard.

Yes indeed on the accessibility.  I can't fault Handiham though.  I attended
one of their Radio Camps and they provided me some lender radio gear to get
started.  I think that Handiham is actually an excellent organization and my
pushing for greater real accessibility has nothing to do with blaming them.