Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:17:59 +0100
From: Cas Kearse <<
  now I also put it when I'm in the mood on my meats.

  a processed food, but does anyone else eat it?  I have cut dairy, but am
  finding living without mayo hard.
  all that being said, when I'm busy or for whatever reason I have run out of
  homemade, I use Hellmans.  Please don't put yourself thru the wringer trying
  to be perfect on anything.  Some of the posters will sound quite inflexible
  but we all adapt at our own rate.  My daughter has to be perfect at not
  eating foods with wheat or gluten in them or she gets sick.  But I do the
  best I can.  I have been eating paleo since last year and remember the first
  few MONTHS getting confused or flat out forgetting that a particular food
  was something that I was now avoiding.  Especially in a social setting where
  I was socializing and dipping up a pot luck meal, I might scoop up a spoon
  ful of cassarole and then I'd be picking thru it to leave out eating the
  pasta.  But now it's mostly 2nd nature.  If I eat something on the avoid
  list I'm not going to go into shock.  Maybe it's not that way for you.
  Maybe you are allergic or something to particular foods but if you are
  following this way of eating because of more chronic types of complaints
  (arthritis, etc.) then just keep after it.  You'll get the hang of it soon
  enough.  Then you'll start feeling great and that will motivate you in a way
  that no amount of guilt or nagging will ever do.
      Welcome and best wishes,  Cas