Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:42:58 -0600
ah ok just did some more looking...since im new to this game i wasn't aware
that the DG is mearly the 570D upgraded to a G thus a DG and the upgrade is
mostly software related with a few actual internal additions...in other
words, those extra 5 menu options...47 through 51.
So the mod shown on mods.dk for the 570DG would actually apply to the 570D
that has had the upgrade done to it making it a 570DG.
73
Colin, V A6BKX