Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:03:44 -0600
check out
www.independentliving.com
if you check out the telephone or talking category on that site you will see
a couple different caller id's that have all the features and one is more
costly then the other, just depends on what and how many features you want.
They are both pretty good.  There are other sources online for these ID's
but   i am pretty sure there are  only a couple manufacturers of the good
ones...a few big phone companies had some models but only really available
to their customers.
Anyway, research it, the best way to find out which one is the best is look
at all the features and go with what you can afford or with what you want.
It's not like shoes, there are only 2 or 3 models, not fifty so the decision
probably won't be a gruling one Hi Hi!!!
73
Colin, VA6BKX