From:
celia2004 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
celia2004 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:44:35 -0500

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:26:18 -0500, celia2004 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just a note to clarify this message.  I was just trying to respond to an
existing message in the archives that I couldn't find an answer for -- that
person said Planters used wheat flour -- i don't know anything for sure. I
actually didn't mean to respond to the whole list -- just the original
poster but I hit the wrong button.  The email address for the original
poster is no longer valid.

Below is the original message - this is all I know.

So sorry if I confused anyone.
Celia2004
NYC