From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:07:49 EDT

At the end of April, I had asked for help for a gluten free shop around the
Atlanta area.   I had the name of a store before. However I had put it away so
well, I could not find it.   Someone mentioned it on line after my request.

We arrived early to the Water to Go Diet and Nutrition Center.   We arrived 5
minutes before Tim Hegarty, the owner arrived.   He welcomed us in to his
nice clean store.   He pointed out all the products that were gluten free.   I
left with bags of new foods that I had never tried.   Have to say not
disappointed in anything that I purchase nor the prices.

Must tell you all, Tim was a very pleasant and helpful person.   He pointed
out the different products and had a comment on them all.   Nice to be helped.

So when I am in the Atlanta area again, I know where to go shop.
Thanks Tim and thanks to your wife, Liz, who kindly gave us directions.

8725 Roswell Road #14 Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell area.