Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:06:46 -0700

The responses were about 50/50.

Either don't eat there because of the high potential for contamination or I eat there all the time and this is what we have found we can eat...

Here are what some of the response eat at the Old Country Buffet.

Please check with the manager at your local Old Country Buffet to see what is GF before you eat there.

baked chicken but not BBQ chicken
carrots
peas
baked potato