From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:28:27 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I received several replies to my inquiry.

1.  I think Aventis has mostly gluten free products  from [log in to unmask]

2.  Check www.glutenfreedrugs.com   At the bottom of the Therapeutic Listing is a list of companies that claim their products are g.f. plus a long list of phone # for other companies.

The really important thing to stress is that g.f. is NO gluten.  Even if a med contains only a trace, that trace has a cummulative effect and can cause serious problems if taken on a daily basis over time.  from [log in to unmask]

*** I checked that website and could not find what she was referring to, so she sent me the list below:

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/Glutenlist.htm
Companies that claim that all of their drug products are gluten free

Abbott Labs
Apothecon
Danbury
Dista
Eli Lilly
Merck &amp; CO, INC
Rhone
Ross
Roxanne
Schwarz
Syntex
Wyeth-Ayerst

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer ---  I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.