From:
theburdette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theburdette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:44:42 -0400

Dear List Mate,

Sorry to hear of your bread.  I've been doing this since 1994, for my son
and then I joined a few year later. Now I have 5 son's and 3 are on the diet
along with me.  I cook lots of bread but I do that in the oven.

Sounds like over risen bread, I've done that.

Rapid rise yeast is half the time of regular yeast.  If the water is to warm
it can overwork itself, the yeast, and over rise and sink, slice it and
freeze and use later for bread crumbs.

The dough is rising for too long, either mix before the bread machine and
let it set and start cooking, others will have better instructions for bread
machines.

I had one, it took me over 2 years to use and once I did, I liked it and
after a dozen or so loaves it died and was out of warranty.

Since I make 7 loaves at a time I use the oven and I can freeze the dough
before it rises to use later.

Happy Baking
Robin in Florida