From:
allison Montesi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allison Montesi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:12:08 -0500

Hi List,

We just returned from a Spring Break trip in Colorado. I brought along
some BiAglut pasta to prepare for my kids, and once again  the spaghetti
turned very skinny and mushy, not at all like the texture we experience
when cooking it at home in Texas....the kids could not eat it!
Has anyone out there experienced this problem, or have an explanation? The
same thing happened a couple of years ago with a different brand of GF
pasta, but I figured it was just a fluke/challenge of cooking at high
altitude.
Would really appreciate hearing from anyone who might know something,
especially the GF folks at higher altitudes!
Thanks so much.