From:
"McGinn, Dianne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McGinn, Dianne
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 13:29:36 -0400

I wasn't clear in my original posting that only Lay's *Original-flavored*
Stax are gluten-free.  The other Stax flavors are not on the Frito-Lay
website's gluten-free list.  Thanks to those who responded with that
clarification.

Dianne in Maryland

Notice:  This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you believe you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies of it.