From:
Patricia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:44:40 -0400

I'm in the process of getting a new 30-year term policy (my universal life
policy is just too costly).

The initial quote didn't appear to be high.  I disclosed my celiac condition
and explained that it's well under control with a GF diet - no medication
necessary.  The underwriter had no other questions nor did he voice
concerns.

Celiacs' diets can be quite healthy due to our dietary concerns (vitamin
deficiencies, etc.).  Lots of lean meat, protein, fresh fruits and veggies
can make us healthier than others!

I'll let you know once I get the final figures.  Had to do a standard blood
and urine test and those results aren't back yet.

Pat
RI, USA