Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:55:23 EDT

If you are going to be anywhere near Larchmont and Melrose Avenue in Los
Angeles, you might want to try this new restaurant we found today.  The  place is
very attractive ethnic, excellent food and almost the entire menu is  GF.

The restaurant is called Pueblo Viejo.  They serve gourmet Mexican  food at
reasonable prices.  Their address is 5722 Melrose Avenue, Los  Angeles 90038.

With the exception of the red sauce used for their enchilada's, wheat flour
is not used in any other dish.  I found them to be very cooperative.   I spoke
to the chef Javier and he went over their menu with me.  Nearly  everything
is safe for us.

I have no financial interest in this restaurant but want to tell people who
are in or visiting LA, that it is a cute place with outstanding food.

RC