From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:24:49 -0500

We stumbled upon a new bakery that is making low carb products that are also
all gluten-free!
They also make some unique items like hot pockets. One of our members has
visited the bakery warehouse and tasted the products.
It's owned and run my a master chef and he is even selling on QVC. I will
have to find out when in case people want to order that way.
He currently has several types of pizza and crackers. We are planning to
have him at our support/awareness group meeting soon.

You may want to check out his site at
http://www.carbsaweigh.com/index.html

We now have two totally gf bakeries in the area that I know of.

(I have no financial interest etc in the company..but I do like pizza!)

Michael Thorn
member, Suffolk County Celiacs - a Branch of GIG