Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:47:18 -0500

For More Information - Check Out Our Website http://www.bobandruths.com

GOING OUT TO EAT & TRAVELING GLUTEN-FREE WORKSHOPS

FEB    19    Richmond, VA                    9:00 a.m. -  1:00 p.m.

MAR  12    Atlanta, GA                         9:00 a.m. -  1:00 p.m.

APR     2    Philadelphia, PA                   1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

FULLY ESCORTED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS CURRENTLY OFFERED

MAR  13 - 16             CHARLESTON, SC mini       [This is a GO!] -

Recently voted the USA's most hospitable City. Already known as one of
the most
Charming Southern Cities. Has it all - History, Architecture, Food,
Plantations and
more. And we're going to sample it all.

MAY 29 - JUN 10     SAFARI IN KENYA     [This is a GO!] -

We'll see snow-capped Mt. Kenya, tropical forests, lush grasslands,
fertile farmland,
arid bush and the great plains of the famous Serengeti, home of
countless wildlife. We'll
visit the Masai Mara African game reserve, with the chance to see "the
big five" - lion,
elephant, leopard, rhino and water buffalo. Our food and accommodations
will be
luxurious.

JUL 9 - 16        CLUB MED SANDPIPER FAMILY (Florida)   [This is a GO] -

America's Premier All-Inclusive Family Resort. Award Winning professionally
supervised Children's programs for those 4.5 months to 18 years. Sports
activities
galore; 5 pools (one Adults only); entertainment; tours and more. This
property sells
out EVERY July and August - DON'T MISS THIS ONE - Reserve NOW.

SEP 15 - 29     ITALY & ADRIATIC Cruise-Tour (Benefits the CFCR) -

Dr. Alessio Fasano will be our guest speaker and guide on this unique
Getaway.
Three nights in Venice - 8 days of cruising the Adriatic Sea (with 7
ports of call) -
Optional extension of 5 days nights in our own private Villa (with our
own private
chef) a few kilometers outside of Florence, from which we'll explore Tuscany
(including Pisa)

OCT 30 - NOV 1     CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA V mini
(In The Works) -

We're putting the final touches on our always popular CIA Getaway. This time
we're adding a touch of  history and culture. Keep an eye on our website
for the
exciting details.

JAN, 2006     CLUB MED CARIBBEAN (To Be Determined)   (In The Works) -

Our group for the recent Club Med Punta Cana Getaway has requested that we
repeat this event each January at a different Club Med in the Caribbean.
So in a few
weeks we'll be offering next Winter's location. Hope to see you there!

MAY, 2006         ORIENT TOUR II    (In The Works)

For information on Bob & Ruth's Membership and our other activities
please go to
our Website http://www.bobandruths.com and find out what membership can mean
for you.

Or join us today - send your check for $40 annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's
22 Breton Hill Rd.   Ste 1B
Baltimore,  MD  21208