From:
Bob Colopy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Colopy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:48:49 -0500

After my summary I received a note from Bob's Red Mill which I posted below:

From: "Cassidy Berliner" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert,

We do produce Cornstarch in our Gluten Free facility. This means that our
Gluten Free flours could be subject to cross contamination with corn through
this processing. The chance of contamination is small, but possible. We will
be adding an allergen warning to our labels in the near future to make our
customers more aware of the risks of contamination. I am sorry for any
inconvenience this may cause you. Please let me know if I can be of further
assistance to you.

Thank you,

Cassidy
Customer Service