From:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 08:18:15 -0500

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning our vacation to the Carmel Valley in central
California for the second week in June.
We will be flying into San Fran and driving down to the Monterey/Carmel
area.
We are staying at the Best Western Carmel Mission.
I already have dinner reservations at Pacific's Edge and Passionfish  for
dinners, but am looking for recomendations for:
1) lunch near (or at?) the Monterey Aquarium
2) lunch with an ocean view in Monterey or Santa Cruz for the day we
arrive
3) lunch near (or in?) San Fran airport for the day of our departure
4) any other recs for a nice dinner in Carmel
5) anyone ever been to the Corkscrew Cafe in the Carmel Valley?
6) how about the Hog's Breath Inn or Clint Eastwoods Mission Inn resort
restaurant?
We are not interested in fast food chains or The Outback!

Thanks!  I will post a trip report....
Pam