Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 18:35:27 -0500

We had a great time in Jan. '05 and expect an even greater time in
Jan. '06!

Join Team GlutenFree Arizona - we will train and participate in the P.F.
Chang's Rock 'N' Roll Marathon and Half Marathon on January 15, 2006!  We
provide the training schedules, nutrition and apparal advice and most of
all - SUPPORT!  You commit to train and raise money for Celiac Disease!!

We help fund Celiac Disease research and awareness programs and children's
Celiac camp scholarships!

Join the TEAM!!!

Please email me at [log in to unmask] for more information!

** Also, there is still time to join Team GlutenFree San Francisco for the
July 31, 2005 event (5K event included) - email me for more information!

Thanks!
Carrie