From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:27:35 -0700
I'm hoping that someone in this excellent list is familiar with the subject product. I purchased their Universal Refill System in order to be able to print bank compliant small business checks. VersaInk states in their document and on the box itself that this refill system can be used for BCI-24 cartridges (as well as a multiplicity of other cartridges) used by my Canon i320 jet ink printer. However, although there were 4 pages of instructions for various cartridges, none existed for BCI-24 and some others. As with too many suppliers of product for the computer market, attempts to get information from VersaInk proved fruitless (unanswered email, no info on site, etc.). Has anyone used this product with BCI-24 cartridges who can help or steer me to the specific instructions. Unfortunately, to my knowledge this outfit is the only one currently marketing MICR compliant inkjet ink. Thanks in advance.

Maurice Reid

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml