ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:03:18 -0700
Hi Lelia,

I'm behind in mail big time.

Hope you are feeling much better about family issues and your sister today.
Since I haven't read on, rather than jump in here and say what I'm inclined
to say, I'll zip my lip and read.  May be back later.  Knowing folks on list
here, my thoughts have probably been already very well spoken and more.
Everybody is so wonderful here.  So for now... big hugs,
Vicki