ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:24:32 -0600
Perhaps your warning or suggestion prior to your mom's latest event speaks
much louder to them now that this occured. Denial, coverage and such are
just as much part of one being an enabler as the one dependent upon the
drugs. It is our own ideals that love is a fussy warm thing supported by
media, Hollywood and Hallmark cards *smile*, real love means one will do
what is necessary even though it is not popular or pleasureable if it is a
needed thing to do.

Brad

Brad