ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:12:02 -0500
Hi, haven't heard from any of you too much lately?
I was just taking a break from reading Descartes  Meditations On First
Philosophy
where he tries to find out if he really believes anything at all, he does
come to the final conclusion that he believes in God though, and that his
belief in God is foundational, that much I have figured out...
I am definitely not "called" to be a philosopher,  it seems they will argue
any point, and why?
I think it is good to be able "to give a reason for your belief" but to
always want to debate every single thing... it's a bit tedious!

Talk to you all later!

Rhonda