C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:51:22 -0400
Is it?  I'm not entirely convinced global warming is a major reason for the
hurricane cycle.  Remember that we have not been able to measure weather
cycles for that long a period of human history when compared to the Earth's
history as a whole.  I'll agree it could be one of the reasons, yes, but
not a major reason.

Kat