C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:17:22 -0700
like i said many groups are helping and yes, every bit
helps. i do not know what every group is doing is why
i said what i know our (the calvery chapels of which i
am a member) churches are doing. i do not know nearly
the details of what everyone else is doing even though
i have friends in other organizations and do know they
are helping. since you and mag posted, i now know a
little more about what your groups are doing and i
think what mike's group of churches are doing. all the
pieces will come together and the puzzel will be a
pichure of rebuilt gulf coast.

  also on the otherhand i have already heard of a few
scams and of a couple of folk claiming that a family
member died and trying to collect life insurance when
their family member was not dead and they knew it.

the best and the worst.