C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:18:37 -0500
Hi all!

So went to the dentist on Saturday for a cleaning, and they told
me I have major plaque buildup on my back teeth.  Every since I
can remember. I've always brushed my own teeth.  As difficult as
it is for me to get back there, up to now I always felt while it
wasn't great it was adequate enough.

So it looks like I may have to break down and let my support
staff help me with that part of my routine.  But before resorting
to that option, I want to see if there are  other alternatives I
might want to consider.  For the last 5 years or so, I've used
something called a Sonic electric toothbrush.  It has a floss
attachment on it, but it has always been a paine for me to use so
I only use it now and then.  Is there an electric toothbrush out
there that would make it easier to get to my back teeth and help
me floss at the same time?  Like sort of an all in one unit?  Any
good Web Sites that might address this issue?

Thanks in advance for any info.  Everyone have a great week.

Thanks-Gary