C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:40:52 -0600
Mag,

Beth's suggestions are all great; another couple of places you might want to check out are local hospice programs (I donated an old power chair to the one here), and VFW/Foreign Legions, and, since you're in the Oakland/Berkeley area, check with Through the Looking Glass, which works with parents who have disabilities.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
College of Health Sciences
University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Avenue, Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82070