C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 05:23:06 -0400
Hi Ken,

  PDF files are I think - or at least mine are Adobe Acrobat - if you have the program on your computer - you when you go to print - then print it in Acrobat and that will create a PDF file. If you don't have that send the documents as an attachment to my regular e-mail - [log in to unmask] to me I can do it and return them - I just need an e-mail address to send them too.

                                 Trisha