C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:09:08 -0700
let me be more clear, by fox news, i mean the
programming that purports to be news. special report
with sheppard smith and the program with brit hume.
and on the later only the first part of the show. the
panel discussion in the second part does not claim to
be news.
the later shows are not news, but, analyst and opinion
and they are straight forward about what they are.
they are entertaining and interesting, but, not the
news.