VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:12:47 -0400
Hi guys this is becky H. I have some questions about my conputer. I
have an hp conputer with a ten gb hard drive. It is equel 2 an intel
pentem 3. It has 256 mb of ram and runs very slow. I use windows 2000
and am about to crash. I want to know if it is worth an upgrade because
I can't do things. I tryed to go into add and remove programs to take
some things out but I had no luck doing it. What do i do about this.
Someone hacked into my conputer and did my conputer some damage. I
don't know who it was but they took out my files. I am glad that they
did not get my checkbook info. What kind of fire wall can I use that
will not lock me out. I have sygat but every time I turn it on I am
locked out. Is there one that I can use that won't lock me out of my
conputer? I want to know. You can call me @ 5185818139 if you want to
talk to me. My aim name is ridgylaugh and my msn address is
[log in to unmask] thanks for helping me and sorry for my bad spelling.

--
I put my hande in yours, because together we can do what we can not do
alone. owner of a new group [log in to unmask] msn

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]