VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:59:11 -0500
Hello all,
I am asking this question for my sighted wife, and also for my future
knowledge.
Using Win/XP home with Windows Media player.
She goes to a web site that is like Home Shopping Network, but it is called
QVC and the URL is WWW.QVC.com.
The first pages have many "click here for video" links. She clicks on the
link and nothing happens. A message comes up that using Windows Media Player
9 or higher might help. I have Version 10 on this machine that comes with
XP.
Any thoughts on how I might get these shopping videos to work for her?
Thanks,
Morey
PS..It is probably saving us some cash since she cannot get them going.
(smile)

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]