From:
Jacqueline MacWhirter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:04:56 -0700
Hi Eddie: I have the same motherboard I build mine about 6 months ago-- go
to the Asus website there is a new bios issued there . Usually Asus always
has an upgrade for the bios.  I flashed the bios--  I have no trouble with
it so far--in fact it's performance is excellent - Jacqueline MacWhirter

Mine is Asus ASUS A8N-SLI  Deluxe
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 bit 4000+
OCZ dual channel kit (2gig)
Sata drives Maxtor