From:
Mary E Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:38:32 -0600
try cleaning it out with a can of compressed air you can buy at any
office supply or  electronic store open the case and look at it the fan
may be dusty on the inside it helps to have a vacume ready to catch the
dust as you blow it out  be sure to turn off the system and unplug it and
don't touch the internal componets
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:30:40 -0600 Rob Shane <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Just lately my wife's computer is continually shutting down on her
> with no noticed. She gets a blue screen and it says "dumping
> memory". It has gotten to the point that she can't even open
> multiple web pages without it crashing. Any help in what I need to
> be looking for would be appreciated. Bad power supply, overheating,
> bad memory/CPU?
>
> TIA
>
> Rob Shane

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads