ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:24:19 -0500
Good afternoon.  I hope that all is well with each of you. Lelia, some times
people can be very unkind without meaning to be.  I never knew how unkind I
was with my tongue until I got older and began to think of how some things
that I had said might have really hurt some one.  I now try to measure what
I say before saying it.  I am sorry that your feelings got hurt by some one
who obviously wasn't thinking.  I need to find another apartment, so I am
asking for your prayers so that my husband and I can find another place to
live.  I wish you much success Lelia with getting your apartment.