ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:30:08 -0700
Amy I have had to have my wisdom teeth removed all four at a time and trust
me you will be fine good choice.

As for your blood sugar try and listen to some relaxing music or something
so you can try to calm down I know that when I am nervous my heart always
beats fast praying for and with you

love

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]