ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:09:58 -0600
Hi ya Pat and all,
The praise the lord thing is continuing.
Tonight, the girl who watched her in the nursery at church came to us and
told us that she said it just out of the blue.
hahahahahahahahah
I shared the same message as I shared on here with our pastor and the others
in the church who I have the emails for and that's how the pastor greeted us
tonight.
Praise the lord!
Oh, and I wanted to clear up a misunderstanding while I had the chance.
The reason we took Andy away from her after she removed his clothes was
because a man in the church gave the doll to her and his mother had made it
from hand, she is now gone to be with the lord herself so we want to have
her give the doll the proper respect and not tear it up.
She removes all clothes from all dolls when she gets them.
I understand it is a normal practice for kids to do that.
I didn't think it was dirty or improper or anything like that.

Take Care,

Matt