ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:27:42 -0600
Karen,

You bring about a good point here. I wonder how old the man in India was
to have grown his head of hair 30 feet. Since Phil's one hair is 1200 feet
long, he must be as old as Methuselah.

Brad

on 09:21 PM 3/12/2005, Karen Carter said:
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_7517_1110684114_0

Hay Phil believe it or not there was an Indian man who never cut his hair
in India.  It was about thirty feet lond and he would do that exact
thing.  Just rapped it around his head a bunch of times.  It seems like it
would weigh his head down but he must have been use to it.  He had it
braided.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74