ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:14:23 -0600
If he is obnifitant, then who am I to question him?
He knows everything, not me.
Do you or anyone else you know honestly claim to know everything?
How do you argue with the statement "I know everything."
Other than to just annoyingly question everything and expect answers until
you or they drop?
That in a nut shell is philosophy I think.
I sit, think up questions and try to look like a deep thinker for the sake
of affirmation from others.
God's trick, is, "I know everything, hide and watch."  hahahahah
Or as someone joked the other day, hang on a second.
I think our trick or job is faith, which is to trust that he does know
everything and to hang on, or hide and watch.

Matt who sometimes feels as though he knows everything god don't know.