ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:08:28 -0500
Hi, sorry you are  upset, not sure exactly what the problem is, families can
be hard to deal with.  I have come to the conclusion that I can't change my
family, what they think, what they say, what they do, I have stopped trying
to tell them what would help, seems my words are ignored anyway! I can love
them, and not allow them to hurt me by their words, I can limit my
interactions with them, and love them anyway!
and of course pray for them,  seems we people have to learn stuff the hard
way, some of the best things I myself have learned came by doing it the
wrong first, guess I was hoping to spare them that, but...
if you want to talk, or write, I can listen,
Rhonda
email me
at