ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:27:11 -0600
Hi Virgie!

I'm so happy you are on this list of loving people. It's been so long since
we've been in contact.

I'm going to give you a call some time, if you want to write to me
privately and give me your phone number, please. I lost it.

You are so Precious and sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and so
very loving! <squeeze>

Amy, I'm sorry I missed the Certificate email. I would have sent it back to
you with lots of lovings and squeezings, because you are precious and
sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and so very loving! <squeeze>

I am praying for you all, and I love you all so very much! I'm sending you
all lots of lovings and Squeezings.

Loving you all!
Pat Ferguson