ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 23:36:39 -0500
Vinnie, Ned, Phil and all,

It very much is thought provoking as we look upon our tragedies
and  afflictions and how we classify there origin. It is one of those
things which requires putting ourselves aside and just seek God's word and
direction for what it is without our personal input, likes and dislikes,
or personal way in which we want the answer to be. It has
always  perplexed me how one blames the enemy and another with the same
affliction will thank god for it.

Brad