ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 22:26:13 -0400
Thank God for His family.  I am happy to hear how loving and concerned your
church family is for you, Kathy.  What a good and warm feeling to have your
family to be your support in a trying time.  If it were not for the church,
I don't know how I would have made it when my wife decided to leave 10 years
ago.  Wtihout the support of my church family and the echurch family, I
shutter to think of what life would have been.  This family here on echurch
has been God's saving grace many times to many people.
We are with you, Kathy, we hurt with you, we cry with you, we will pray with
you and when God has finished His work in this situation, we will celebrate
with you.  Cry all you need to and we will cry with you.  Call any one of us
should you need someone to listen.  You have done the right thing and GOd
loves righteousness.  He will honor your desire for  Chris because of your
obedience in this situation.

Love and lots o hugs,

Ned