ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 15:51:48 -0500
Please pray for the family of Marianne Walch. Marianne passed away last
night after only one treatment for cancer. She was weak going into it and
her bodily functions shut down presumably while in rehav of treatments.
When I first found out about Marianne's cancer, the Lord told me I'd never
chat with her again. I nearly wrote that  revelation to a Christian friend
of mine who also knew marianne, but didn't want word to get back to her
husband I had said such, I don't think he'd understand. I don't know why
God told me that, perhaps to help perspective in talking with her husband
on msn chat prior to that day, to point him more towards the Lord, I don't
know. but I knew I wasn't to say anything to anyone. She was a very well
liked person and a very positive role model of a blind person who just
goes on with life despite her blindness. She'll be sorely missed.

Please pray for her husband and her three adult children. Tom her husband
will indeed be lost without her.

Brad