ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:52:50 -0400
Rhonda,
    No, they are having someone do interviews with people that have worked
there before about the history of the printing house and they record it to
CD.  They then put it on the computer program and I listen and type out the
interviews in Word for them to have for their museum files that they can
look back on.  I really like doing it.  I wish there were more opportunities
for oral-history transcribing.

Amy