ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 21:07:45 -0700
Amy, when I had my wisdom teeth out about 33 years ago, I had dissolving
stitches.  But if your questions weren't answered, you might want to call
the oral surgeon's office and see if perhaps his assistant or some other
staff member has a better bedside manner than he does and can answer your
questions.

Peggy

At 06:22 PM 8/2/2005, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0164_01C597A8.3EE62FE0
>
>Today I had my wisdom teeth cut out and everything went fine.  I don't =
>really like the doctor I had though.  He didn't even talk to us after it =
>was over.  I don't know if I have stitches or not.  My mom asked him a =
>question before it started and he gave a kind of smart answer.  He did =
>that to be the last time we were there too.  Talk to you all later.  I'm =
>going to rest.
>
>Amy
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0164_01C597A8.3EE62FE0

>Today I had my wisdom teeth cut out and = everything=20 went fine.  I
>don't really like the doctor I had though.  He = didn't=20 even talk to us
>after it was over.  I don't know if I have stitches = or=20 not.  My mom
>asked him a question before it started and he gave a = kind of=20 smart
>answer.  He did that to be the last time we were there = too. =20 Talk to
>you all later.  I'm going to rest.
>
>Amy
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0164_01C597A8.3EE62FE0--

mailto:[log in to unmask]